Custom papers by Exclusivethesis are rated
4.93 / 5 based on more than 549 client reviews
Writing Multiple Choice Questions
Exclusive savings! Save 25% on your ORDER
Get 15% OFF your first order with the code 15first + 10% OFF every order by receiving 300 words/page instead of 275 words/page
How much will it cost?
Writing multiple choice questions is a complicated and time-consuming procedure even if you think that you know the subject and expect that the process will not take much time. No matter whether you have to develop such questions or respond to them, you have to be attentive and focused. Quizzes are not as easy as many people think. More so, guessing is not a good idea to deal with this task. As for writing MC questions, inserting some random responses is also not a good option if you want to develop a quality test.
What Is a Multiple Choice (MC) Questions Task?
MC test is a task that requires you to choose one or several options offered in a list. It is one of the types of survey that offers a list of options where one or several are correct (depending on the intention of the person who has developed this quiz).
Why Use a Multiple Choice Format
MC questions help to quickly understand the level of knowledge in a particular field, get responses from the research participants, and obtain some opinion about the issue from the range of offered options. If you do not know how to make multiple choice questions tests or how to choose the right answers, you may need our assistance. Professionals working at our reputable company are competent to help those who fear that they lack knowledge in the subject. Read on to find out the secrets of creating good MC tests shared by our experts.
You May Be Interested in Our Exclusive Short Answer Questions
Guidelines in Constructing Multiple Choice Test Questions
If you have decided to start writing multiple choice questions and wish to succeed at it, you need some advice on how to cope with the assignment. It will take some time to develop logical and substantial statements. However, when you see the result, you will understand that it was worth it. If this is a new assignment for you, follow the guidelines of how to create multiple choice questions here:
- Do not rush. You need to understand that this task will take some time, and you may need to write and rewrite some points. Just take your time and accept that this procedure will not be fast. You may spend days editing and changing the questions and response options.
- Stick to the problem. Each quiz must be focused on a particular topic, and it is essential to return to it each time when you develop a question or list responses.
- Develop reasonable distractions. It means that you should not add just any response but ensure that one has to resort to knowledge to choose a correct answer; wrong responses should be logical and plausible.
- Ensure the correct answer is right. It sounds obvious but playing with wrong answers you may forget to ensure that a correct answer is strict and to the point.
- Do not complicate. This is an already difficult type of assignment; no need to try to confuse the respondents; they will get lost even without additional entanglements.
- Avoid loud phrases such as never or always, unreasonable statements, and phrases that do not have meaning.
- Check your grammar and spelling as simple mistakes may change the meaning of the whole question or response; proofread and edit your test.
Earn 10% from all orders
made by people you bring
Your people also get 15% discount
on their first order using the code 15first
How to Create an Engaging MC Test
- Be concise and clear.
- Add a relevant description.
- Have fun with images.
- Insert options using logical, not randomly written statements.
Pros of MC Tests
- This type of test requires knowledge of the subject as guessing will not work like in true or false tests.
- This is a fast type of questionnaire that allows one to quickly check the knowledge and skills of the learners.
- The multichoice test may check both the basic knowledge and the deepest skills of research and analysis.
You May Be Interested in Our Exclusive Online Essay Assignment Help
Cons of MC Tests
- The development of such questions may take much time.
- No qualitative evaluation is possible.
- The number of responses is still limited.
Those are just some of the insights that are required in preparation for a multiple choice paper. However, at times, this type of exam can present a serious problem to a student who is not well prepared. You need not worry because there are other options at hand for you. Online help with the multiple choice question is available, and there are people ready to take on those academic tasks for you.
How does it work?
Fill out the order form & Make a payment
We assign a writer & Your paper is being written
Editor checks the paper & Plagiarism check
Email delivery & Free revision within 48 hours upon request
Great Multiple Choice Test Help from Our Service
We guarantee that our good multiple choice questions help is exactly what you need because we understand what tasks you may be assigned. What is more, we know how to cope with your assignments. Very often MC questions tests make up a large portion of your overall grade. At the same time, the responses to such quizzes are neither simple nor obvious. One needs to have good substantial knowledge in the field or spend hours reading specific themes to find the answers. Thus, a simple multiple choice test consisting of 10 items may take much time. If you do not have extra time for writing such assignments and wish to spend this day learning the material or practicing the main subject, you may turn to our service, and we will willingly assist you with this task. Our professional writers will help you to complete the test fast. Of course, all your answers will be correct.
Why Should You Use Our Service?
No one likes waiting. We have been working 24/7 for some time and have noticed that it is the best option as in this case any response is resolved immediately, and you do not have to wait for any issue to be considered later. Moreover, we do not work in rush and resolve any question right away. It allows us to make our cooperation comfortable and pleasant.
Price is one of the major factors you consider when deciding whether to order services with us or not. We do not offer the cheapest prices on the web as we wish to deliver top-quality services for you. However, we guarantee reasonable and affordable prices. We do understand that the number of tasks you receive and the number of services you may order with us depends on the cost of each paper. Thus, when you place an order on our website, you may see how much you are going to pay and what additional services you may either add or remove to optimize the price.
Working with custom papers we understand that the quality of writing is of top priority for you. We employ writers with various specializations to ensure that they can satisfy any of your requests. Moreover, we carefully select future employees to ensure that their knowledge and skills are high enough to satisfy even the most demanding customer. We guarantee quality and strictly follow this promise.
Privacy and confidentiality
When placing an order, we expect that you share your contact information with us. Some students are afraid of providing their real names and emails. However, we guarantee that all the data you share with us is highly protected. We never pass the info about our clients to any third parties. Moreover, payment is always made through an authoritative financial institution. We do not keep and store your financial data at all. Therefore, you may trust us.
How to Place an Order With Us
If you wish to place an order with us and stop worrying about writing multiple choice questions tests, you need to take the following steps:
- Go to ExclusiveThesis.com and fill out the order form; make sure to insert all the details.
- Choose the most appropriate payment method for you and pay for the order.
- Wait for a verification of the payment and a message that the writer is assigned. We assign every order to the writer with the required qualifications.
- Check the writing process of the order via your account. As soon as the paper is completed by the writer, an editor is assigned to check whether everything is fine with the order and scan the paper for plagiarism.
- Check your account when the deadline approaches and download the brilliant paper from your account. You have 48 hours to place an order on revision if some amendments are required.
Using the services of ExclusiveThesis.com is your secret advantage over the rest of the students. You always get much more than you have paid for. Thus, when you place an order with us, you may expect that we will attentively check all your instructions, appoint a writer specializing in your field, provide support and communication at all stages of our cooperation, and amend the paper if required without any additional payment. Maybe you have never placed orders with us but you want to buy our services of developing multiple choice tests for your research or completing such tests for you. Then, just contact our support team and get the details of what to do to start cooperating with us.