Terms and Conditions
General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
ExclusiveThesis.com provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
1. Live chat option.
3. Phone calls.
4. Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
1. Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
2. Writer starts working on the order.
3. Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
4. The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
5. Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. ExclusiveThesis.com delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
Submitting a Refund Application
Any customer can legally apply for a refund. Such requests are accepted within 14 days after the order deadline expires. Plagiarism-related refund requests do not have any time limits. However, a valid proof of plagiarism is required.
* A valid plagiarism report means that it is provided through Turnitin or its partner websites such as WriteCheck and iThenticate. Plagiarism does not include title pages, tables of contents, properly formatted quotations, and references. Do not submit any reports provided via SafeAssign. Do not submit any handwritten plagiarism reports.
- If you place a continuation order, we will be responsible only for the instances of plagiarism related to the continued paper. We will not check plagiarism in the original paper submitted by you.
- If you are not happy with your paper, our Refund Department will look closer into the issue. You will receive a report and, if your claims are found to be valid, you will get a partial or full refund. Please, wait until you get a response, which usually takes 3-4 business days.
- Any customer can request a free revision, but only if such a request is made within the first 48 hours after the order deadline expires. If you miss the time given to you by the ExclusiveThesis.com, you will have to pay additionally.
- Any customer who orders a paper of 20 or more pages long can request a free revision within the first 30 days after the order deadline expires.
- You cannot ask for a free revision, if you have changed the instructions for your order. Also, if you upload the files, materials, and instructions for the paper after it is done or while it is being written, we will ask you to submit additional compensation.
- If you want to place a free revision request, you will have to set a new deadline and submit detailed, easy-to-understand revision comments. If the paper is too complex, we may need up to 24 hours to revise the paper. In the meantime, we will be doing everything possible to deliver the revised paper on time.
- You should check your messages regularly, just in case you have some questions or information from the writer or our Customer Support. It is quite common for customers not to provide valuable materials when they are placing an order. Please, remember that it is your responsibility to provide such materials to the writer.
- The “Extended Revision” additional service gives the customers more time to apply for a free revision – 14 days instead of 48 hours. This option will cost only 15% of the order price. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order. The option cannot be used if the initial instruction is modified. Also, keep in mind that if the customer does not ask for a free revision, the additional fee is not refunded.
A Full Refund
- Any customer has the right to request a 100% refund, if he or she has accidentally been double charged for the same order. Please, inform us about this situation immediately.
- Any customer is eligible for a 100% refund, if we fail to find a writer to work on his or her order.
- If a refund is provided, the customer loses any right for using the papers and materials created by the ExclusiveThesis.com in the future.
- The company can not promise any grades since every university can evaluate the content of papers differently. However, a professor’s feedback is to be considered by the Refund Department when reviewing the complaint. If writer overlooked the instructions provided by a customer, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- While applying for a refund, please keep in mind, that we can not revise and refund the order at the same time. The whole order is to be analyzed for the compliance with the provided instructions.
- The company does not guarantee a full refund if order was verified late and Client did not pay for early delivery/did not provide the same deadline indicated while placing the order.
A Partial Refund
- Any customer can request a partial refund, if he or she has made any mistakes in the number of pages while placing the order. The sum to be refunded will be recalculated based on the word count.
- The amount of money to be refunded may decrease, if you have not specified the required level of complexity writing.
- If the order contains contradictory instructions, we will recalculate the amount and percentage to be refunded. This may happen, if you submit new instructions through the messaging system.
- In case of cancelling the order when the writer has already been assigned:
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
*You cannot request a cancellation, if less than 30% of the original deadline is left and a writer has been assigned to work on your paper. You cannot cancel a paper that was already finished and uploaded by the writer.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- Regarding financial details, any late verification will shift your deadline. If you fail to confirm your financial details while placing an order, the deadline for your paper will begin the moment you provide the data needed by the ExclusiveThesis.com. Otherwise, you will have to pay additionally as a compensation for the hot order.
Word Count Issues
- Our pages are counted, based on the number of words in your paper. We write 300 words per page. In orders that require sophisticated calculations, these word count requirements will be reconsidered. We will also review the complexity of your paper to determine its cost.
- In PowerPoint presentations, speaker notes require additional payment. Please, choose a PPT option when placing your order. We will include 100-150 words per slide.
- In online tests, 5 questions usually account for 1 essay page. Therefore, if you are ordering a test with multiple-choice or any other questions that has 50 questions in it, be ready to pay for 10 pages.
- Any request for an early delivery requires due compensation. If you want your paper to be completed before the deadline, we will have to recalculate the initial price. You may need to place an additional order, but if the writer delivers the paper without any compensation, you will lose your right to a full refund.
- If you receive your paper after the deadline without having it agreed with the writer, you may be eligible for a partial refund. We will recalculate the difference according to our pricing policy, as published on our website.
- You are responsible for selecting the most suitable type for your order, for example, essay or research paper. We cannot issue a refund, if you fail to make the best choice.
- If you are ordering rewriting services, we will simply paraphrase the original text provided by you. If you decide that more research is needed, we will recalculate the price and ask you to place an additional order.
- You are responsible for checking your personal profile regularly. You may receive messages from the writer or our customer service professionals. The quality of your communication is vital for the success of our academic work!
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
How long will card details be stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as BlueSnap.
- Additional information in regards to stored credentials use can be found in T&C of the payment processor you choose when check out.
How will my stored card details be used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website, in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors (BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these terms change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.