The Best Ecology Research Topics
July 03, 2018
Environmental and ecology topics are very relevant today. At present, the pollution of the environment has reached such a level that it is necessary to take urgent measures. There are three main ways to solve environmental problems. The first one is the creation of treatment facilities, the use of low-sulfur fuel, and the destruction and processing of garbage, etc. The second direction of overcoming environmental pollution is the development and application of environmentally friendly production technologies, the development of circulating water supply methods, etc.. The third way is a deeply thought out, rational placement of "dirty" industries that have an adverse impact on the environment.
The pollution of the environment and the irrational management of natural resources hinder the development of production and threaten the lives of people. Therefore, a mass movement of the public in defense of nature began. Most of the economically developed countries and some developing countries have begun to implement state environmental policies. Environmental laws were enacted, and state environmental protection agencies were established. As a result, in the 1980s the pollution of the environment in some regions of the world was gradually decreasing.
However, in most countries, the environmental situation continues to be tense. The efforts of individual countries have not been sufficient for the implementation of environmental policy. The efforts of the entire world community are needed in this situation.
Pollution of the natural environment is caused by quantitative and qualitative pollutants. Quantitative pollutants are the substances that humans do not create, they exist in nature, but a person releases a large number of them, and it leads to the violation of ecological balance. Quality pollutants are the substances produced by people (synthetic substances). They have a negative impact on living beings. Meanwhile, a person can influence the amount of quantitative pollutants in two main ways. The first one is to break the cycle of metabolism when releasing a large number of substances, considered as neutral, but which violates the established natural balance. The second way involves releasing a limited amount of material on a small surface that is normal in a natural state, which can lead to the undesirable catastrophic consequences on this space, the addition of a hazardous substance even at the site of its natural concentration.
The Problem of Environmental Pollution
The scientific and technological revolution gave humankind the possession of atomic energy, which led to the radioactive contamination of vast territories. The number of cars polluting the atmosphere of cities with exhaust gases has increased tenfold. Various poisons were widely used in agriculture apart from fertilizers, such as pesticides, pouring of which contaminated the surface layer of water throughout the World Ocean. All these things led to the emergence of many major environmental problems. Environmental issues are very important these days. People should appreciate the natural resources. Otherwise, the current situation can turn into a real catastrophe. Therefore, we need to take action today. It is necessary to investigate various aspects of environmental pollution in schools, colleges, and universities. Here is a list of ecology research paper topics.
- Ecological crisis and environmental disasters.
- Ecologically oriented public administration: its forms, types, and functions.
- Ecological concepts.
- Ecological systems and their classification.
- International aspects of the ecological concepts.
- The main sources of environmental safety.
- Major environmental threats.
- Modern anthropogenic ecological systems.
- Modern natural ecosystems.
- Globalization in the environmental sphere.
- Global environmental crisis.
- Protection of human environment.
- Modern environmental policy.
- Political aspect of environmental problems.
- Ecological tendencies in the world economy.
- Environmental dumping and its features.
- International organizations in the field of environmental protection.
- Global environmental problems of our time.
- The natural factor in interpersonal relationships.
- Environmental development programs.
- The educational aspect of international environmental activities.
- Global natural disasters and their features.
- Regional features of environmental activities.
- The consequences of unreasonable anthropogenic activity.
- Technogenic aspect of environmental protection.
- Economic incentives for environmental activities.